On June 30, 2023, the Ministry of Health has just issued Circular 14/2023/TT-BYT stipulating the order and procedures for formulating bidding package prices for goods and services in the field of medical equipment. in public health facilities.
Circular 14/2023/TT-BYT was issued with the purpose of creating a legal corridor, clearly defining the authority and responsibility in each implementation content so that the units can rest assured, proactively and actively implement. implementation, helping public medical facilities procure medical equipment, spare parts, supplies as well as services in the field of medical equipment in accordance with professional requirements, ensuring proper operation. , effectively exploiting and using medical equipment of medical facilities. Accordingly, in order to remove difficulties and obstacles in the procurement of medical equipment at public medical facilities, especially in formulating bidding package prices, the project investor or the bid solicitor for procurement regularly (hereinafter referred to as the investor) determine the bid package price by the following methods:
Photo 1. Building bid packages for procurement of medical equipment at public medical facilities _ Hotline: 0972118764
(1) Collect quotations provided by goods and service traders (hereinafter referred to as suppliers) in the field of medical equipment;
(2) Survey on the winning bid prices of similar goods and services on the national bidding network system (https://muasamcong.gov.vn).
(3) The price appraisal results of the competent state agencies conducting the price appraisal, the valuation enterprises for the types of assets, goods and services subject to the appraisal according to the provisions of the law on price appraisal. price.
Circular 14/2023/TT-BYT also states that, when determining the package price, the first method used is to collect quotations from suppliers. After this method fails, then one of the remaining methods should be performed.
Photo 2. Building bid packages for procurement of medical equipment at public medical facilities _ Hotline: 0972118764
- In case the investor uses two or more methods to determine the price of a bidding package, the highest price may be selected, suitable to financial capacity and professional requirements.
- For bidding packages that have approved the contractor selection plan before the effective date of Circular 14/2023/TT-BYT, the approved contractor selection plan will be followed.
- For bidding packages for which the Investor has submitted the contractor selection plan to the competent person but has not yet been approved, the competent person shall decide on the approval of the contractor selection plan submitted by the investor. or request the Investor to rebuild the bidding package price according to the provisions of Circular 14/2023/TT-BYT.
Circular 14/2023/TT-BYT of the Ministry of Health takes effect from July 1, 2023 to the end of 2023
=> See also: Value-added tax reduction to 8% from July 1, 3023
Photo 3. Free legal advice _ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK . Law Firm
According to thanhnien.vn
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd., in addition to providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at hotline: 097 211 8764 for advice from a lawyer. directly (completely free consultation).