On June 30, 2023, the Minister of Information and Communications issued Circular 06/2023/TT-BTTTT guiding principles of editing, classification and warning of sports and entertainment radio and television content. on demand on radio and television services.
Based oncriteria andtopic, content; violence;nudity, sex; drugs, stimulants, addictive substances; horrified; images, sounds, vulgar language; dangerous behavior, easy to imitate.Accordingly, from August 15, 2023, the classification level of sports and entertainment radio and television programs is ranked from low to high. As follows:
Photo 1. Classification of radio and tv programs from 08/15/2023_Hotline: 0972118764
- Category P: The program is allowed to be disseminated to listeners and viewers of all ages;
- Category K: The program is allowed to be disseminated to listeners and viewers under the age of 13 with the condition that they listen and watch with their parents, guardians;
- Type T13: Programs are allowed to be disseminated to listeners and viewers aged 13 years or older;
- Type T16: Programs are allowed to be disseminated to listeners and viewers aged 16 years or older;
- Type T18: Programs are allowed to be disseminated to listeners and viewers who are 18 years or older;
- Category C: The program is not allowed to be disseminated.
Circulars 06/2023/TT-BTTTT Effective from 15/08/2023.
Photo 2. Free legal advicefee_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK . Law Firm
According to the Law Library,
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd., in addition to providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services. Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, whereby readers need advice on legal issues, please contact us as follows: Hotline: 097 211 8764 to be consulted directly by a lawyer (consultation is completely free).