Based on considering the report of the Government; the inspection report of the Finance - Budget Committee; the report on receipt and explanation of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly and the opinions of the National Assembly deputies, the National Assembly passed Resolution No. 69/2022/QH15 approving the State Budget Estimate for 2023.
=> See also: Adding regulations on electricity purchase and sale contract prices to compare with the base year electricity price bracket
According to Resolution 69/2022/QH15, regulations on state budget estimates in 2023 are as follows:
Firstly, the total estimated state budget revenue is 1,620,744 billion VND (one million, six hundred and twenty thousand, seven hundred and forty-four billion dongs).
Secondly, the total estimated state budget expenditure is 2,076,244 billion VND (two million, zero hundred and seventy-six thousand, two hundred and forty-four billion dongs).
Thirdly, the total loan amount of the state budget is estimated at 648,213 billion VND (six hundred and forty-eight thousand, two hundred and thirteen billion dongs).
Photo 1. Approving of the state budget estimate 2023 _ Hotline: 0972118764
Thus, the estimated state budget expenditure is 455,500 billion VND (four hundred and fifty-five thousand, five hundred billion dongs), equivalent to 4.42% of the gross domestic product (GDP), which includes:
- The central budget deficit is 430,500 billion VND (four hundred and thirty thousand, five hundred billion dongs), equivalent to 4.18% of GDP;
- The local budget deficit is 25,000 billion VND (twenty-five trillion dongs), equivalent to 0.24% of GDP.
=> See also: Cessation of Circular 31/2022/TT-BTC on the list of Import-Export goods
Photo 2. Approving the state budget estimate 2023 _ Hotline: 0972118764
In addition to approving the 2023 state budget estimate, this Resolution of the National Assembly also made a number of decisions on salary policy in the coming time in our country. Particular:
First, the National Assembly decided to temporarily not carry out the overall reform of the salary policy according to Resolution No. 27-NQ/TW dated May 21, 2018, of the Seventh Conference of the 12th Central Committee in 2023;
Two, from July 1, 2023:
- To increase the base salary for cadres, civil servants, and public employees to 1.8 million VND/month;
- To increase pensions and social insurance allowances by 12.5% for subjects guaranteed by the state budget and provide additional support for those who retire before 1995 with low benefits;
- To increase the standard of allowance for people with meritorious services to ensure not lower than the standard of poor households in urban areas and increase 20.8% of spending on social security policies that are attached to the base salary;
Third, from January 1, 2023, make adjustments to increase occupational incentive allowances for preventive medicine and grassroots health workers according to Conclusion No. 25-KL/TW dated December 30, 2021, of the Ministry of Politics.
=> See also: Special preferential policies for foreign offices wishing to rent a house
Photo 3. Free legal advice_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK Law Firm
According to thuvienphapluat.vn
Dear readers, in addition to providing our readers with useful intellectual information about economic, cultural, and social life, TLK Law Firm is also an organization providing legal services; professional accounting – tax, and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at the hotline: 097 211 8764 to be consulted directly by a lawyer (consultation is completely free).