On October 31, 2023, the Prime Minister issued Decision 1275/QD-TTg approving the plan to reduce and simplify regulations related to business activities within the scope of the Ministry's state management functions. National Defense period 2023-2025.
Specifically, according to Decision 1275/QD-TTg, the content reduces and simplifies procedures for granting business licenses for civil cryptographic products and services.
Accordingly, reducing and simplifying procedures for granting business licenses for civil cryptographic products and services (administrative procedure code: 2.001529) as follows:
1. Content is reduced and simplified
(1) Reduce the time limit for resolving administrative procedures from 30 days to 20 days; number of documents from 02 sets to 01 set;
(2) Remove profile components:
- Copy of Business Registration Certificate or Investment Certificate or other documents of equivalent value;
- Copies of diplomas or professional certificates in information security and safety of the management, executive, and technical team.
Photo 1. Contents of reducing and simplifying procedures for granting licenses to trade in civil cryptographic products and services- Hotline: 097 211 8764
Reason: Reducing the number, components of documents and processing time to cut compliance costs and facilitate implementation.
Information about "Business registration certificate or Investment certificate or other documents of equivalent value", "diploma or professional certificate in information security and safety of the management team , executive, technical" are exploited from the National Database on Business Registration, National Database on Education and Training, specialized databases shared by ministries and branches, Connect to the Ministry of National Defense Public Service Portal and the National Public Service Portal.
Amend the Application form in the direction of adding information fields on business registration, investment certification, diplomas or professional certificates on security and information security of the management, executive, and technical team. art.
2. Recommendations for implementation
- Amend the Law on Cyber Information Security; Decree 58/2016/ND-CP regulates in detail the business of civil cryptography products and services and the import and export of civil cryptography products.
- Implementation roadmap: 2023 - 2025.
Decision 1275/QD-TTg takes effect from October 31, 2023.
Photo 2. Free legal advice _ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK . Law Firm
According to chinhphu.vn
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd., in addition to providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at hotline: 097 211 8764 for advice from a lawyer. directly (completely free consultation).