On June 8, 2023, the Government issued Decree No. 30/2023/ND-CP amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 139/2018/ND-CP dated October 8, 2018 of the Government regulating Regulations on Business of Motor Vehicle Inspection services.
Accordingly, a number of regulations related to the conditions of organizational structure and human resources of the registry; Dossier of application for a certificate of eligibility for motor vehicle inspection; Conditions for granting certificates of motor vehicle registrar are amended and supplemented in Decree No. 30/2023/ND-CP, specifically as follows:
Photo 1. Some new regulations on motor vehicle inspection service business from June 8, 2023_Hotline: 097 211 8764
1. Conditions on organizational structure and personnel of the registrar
First, the organizational structure of the registry must have at least the following parts:
- Leadership department: Including the Director, Deputy Director or in charge of the registration unit to organize the management and administration of the registry; in which at least 01 leader of the unit is eligible to sign the certificate of inspection as prescribed by law;
- Inspection department: Including in charge of the inspection department, the surveyor to inspect and evaluate the technical condition of the vehicle;
- Office department: Consists of professional staff and other employees to perform office work and support inspection activities.
Second, Human resources of the registrar include:
- Having at least 01 leader who fully meets the conditions prescribed by law;
- Having at least 01 in charge of the inspection department;
- The inspection line must have at least 02 surveyors to ensure that all inspection stages are carried out. The personnel specified at Points a and b of this Clause may participate in the inspection at the inspection lines and be counted as inspectors on the inspection lines;
- Having professional staff to perform other jobs as prescribed by law.
2. Dossier of application for a certificate of eligibility for motor vehicle inspection
- A written request for examination and issuance of a certificate of eligibility for motor vehicle inspection activities;
- A list of excerpts enclosed with a certified copy of the labor contract according to regulations or the decision on admission for surveyors and inspection professionals; decision on appointment of the person in charge of the inspection line; decision on appointment of leader of the registration unit (if any);
- A comparison of regulations on facilities and inspection lines according to national technical regulations;
- The drawing of the overall layout and the factory floor with the arrangement of inspection lines and equipment;
- Documents on occupational safety assurance, fire prevention and fighting according to the provisions of law.
3. Conditions for granting certificate of motor vehicle registrar
- Specialization: Graduated from university majoring in mechanical engineering training, the undergraduate training program has the following contents: Automobile theory, Automobile structure, Automobile calculation structure, Technical maintenance Automotive Engineering, Internal Combustion Engines and Automotive Electrical or equivalents. In case the above contents are incomplete, additional training may be provided at higher education institutions;
- Having at least 12 months of professional practice as a registrar according to the contents prescribed by the Ministry of Transport. In case students have direct experience in performing automobile maintenance and repair at automobile warranty and maintenance establishments for automobile manufacturing, assembling and importing enterprises according to the provisions of Decree No. No. 116/2017/ND-CP has a total cumulative working time from 12 months to 24 months, the internship period is 06 months, over 24 months, the internship period is 03 months (Warranty and maintenance facility) Automotive shall base themselves on the student's working contract and social insurance records to confirm and take responsibility for the student's working time at the facility;
- Having assessment results that meet the professional requirements for motor vehicle registrars according to regulations of the Ministry of Transport. The evaluation results are shown on the Minutes according to the form prescribed by law;
- Have a valid driving license.
Photo 2. Free legal consultation_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK . Law Firm
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd., in addition to providing you with useful knowledge information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services. ; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, accordingly, if you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at hotline: 097 211 8764 for advice from a lawyer. directly (completely free consultation)