On May 12, 2023, the Ministry of Finance issued Circular No. 28/2023/TT-BTC stipulating the collection rate, mode of collection, payment, management and use of fees for appraisal of construction investment projects.
Accordingly, Fees for appraisal of construction investment projects (fees for appraisal of construction investment feasibility study reports or fees for appraisal of economic - technical reports on construction investment) are specified in the initial fee schedule. accompanying onion Circular No: 28/2023/TT-BTC. The fee rate as a percentage of the total project investment is applied at each appraisal agency.
Photo 1. Fees for appraisal of construction investment projects from July 1,2023_Hotline: 0972118764
1. Fees for appraisal of construction investment projects
- Fees for appraisal of construction investment projects (fees for appraisal of construction investment feasibility study reports or fees for appraisal of economic-technical reports of construction investment) are as follows: total project investment ≤ 15 billion VND with a rate of 0.019% of construction investment project appraisal fee; projects with a total investment of ≥ 10,000 billion dong, the rate of charge for appraisal of construction investment projects is 0.001%;…
- Fees for appraisal of construction investment projects must not exceed 150 million VND/total project investment/appraisal agency and not less than 500,000 VND/total project investment/appraisal agency.
2. Declare and pay construction investment project appraisal fees
- Charge payers shall pay fees according to the prescribed rates and forms to the fee-collecting organizations. No later than the 5th of every month, the fee-collecting organization must deposit the collected fee amount of the previous month into the fee account waiting for budget payment opened at the State Treasury.
- The fee-collecting organization shall declare, collect, pay and settle fees according to the provisions of Circular No: 74/2022/TT-BTC.
3. Organize the collection of construction project appraisal fees
- The competent construction agency is competent to appraise the construction investment feasibility study report, and the agency in charge of the appraisal belongs to the person deciding on the investment (state agency, public non-business unit). The authority to appraise the construction investment feasibility study report and the economic-technical report for construction investment is the fee-collecting organization.
The Circular takes effect from July 1, 2023. For construction investment projects where the competent authority has fully completed the appraisal steps as prescribed but has not yet notified the appraisal results before the effective date of this Circular, the fee-collecting organization will Currently, the fee is collected when returning the appraisal results and the fee is as prescribed in Circular No. 209/2016/TT-BTC.
Photo 2. Free legal advicefee_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK . Law Firm
According to The library of law,
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd., in addition to providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services. ; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, whereby readers need advice on legal issues, please contact us according to the following instructions. Hotline: 097 211 8764 to be consulted directly by a lawyer (consultation is completely free).