Decree No. 111/2022/ND-CP stipulating contracts for some types of work in administrative agencies and public non-business units, issued by the Government on December 30, 2022, has now come into force. Regarding the scope of regulation, the above decree stipulates the implementation of labor and service contracts for several jobs in state administrative agencies and public non-business units.
Decree 111/2022/ND-CP The contract works are clearly defined as follows:
Case 1: Support and service jobs in administrative agencies and public non-business units are managed, applied regimes and policies following the provisions of the labor law and civil law and other relevant laws, including:
1. Driving, guarding, except for cases defined as civil servants;
2. Receptionist, serving; housekeeper; vehicle maintenance; to maintain, maintain and operate the headquarters, equipment, and machinery in service of the activities of agencies, organizations, and units;
3. Other supporting and serving jobs on the list of supporting and serving positions in administrative agencies and public non-business units are not defined as civil servants or public employees as prescribed by law.
Photo 1. Signing labor contracts in administrative agencies, public non-business units_ Hotline: 0972118764
Case 2: Support and service jobs in administrative agencies that manage and apply regimes and policies like civil servants, including:
1. Security at agencies and units: Office of the Party Central Committee, Office of the President, Office of the National Assembly, Office of the Government; Vaults or vaults have the same value as the money of the State Bank, State Treasury, Tax Seals, and Customs Seals;
2. Driving a vehicle in service of a Minister or holding a position or title equivalent to a Minister or higher; special-use vehicles for transporting money of the State Bank and State Treasury;
3. Persons doing other support and service jobs at important and secret agencies at the central level under the decision of the head of the competent management agency.
In addition to the two cases mentioned above, professional jobs on the list of job positions and professional titles shared in public non-business units are also included in the list of positions and professional titles group of jobs which are contracted in writing.
On the other hand, the types of contracts according to regulations include the following two types:
1. Service contracts in accordance with civil law and other relevant laws;
2. Labor contract in accordance with the provisions of the labor law and Decree 111/2022/ND-CP.
Decree 111/2022/ND-CP was issued, replacing Decree 68/2000/ND-CP. This Decree takes effect from February 22, 2023.
Photo 2. Free legal advice_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK Law Firm
According to baochinhphu.vn
Dear readers, in addition to providing our readers with useful intellectual information about economic, cultural, and social life, TLK Law Firm is also an organization providing legal services; professional accounting – tax, and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at the hotline: 097 211 8764 to be consulted directly by a lawyer (consultation is completely free).