Personal data is information in the form of symbols, letters, numbers, images, sounds, or the like on an electronic medium that is associated with a particular person or helps to identify a particular person. Decree No. 13/2023/ND-CP on personal data protection issued by the Government, effective July 1, 2023, has the following notable points.
Firstly, there are 5 cases where personal data is processed without the consent of the data subject:
(1) In an emergency, the relevant personal data should be immediately processed to protect the life and health of the data subject or others;
(2) The disclosure of personal data in accordance with the law;
(3) The processing of data by the competent state authority in the event of an emergency;
(4) To fulfill the contractual obligations of the data subject with relevant agencies, organizations and individuals as prescribed by law;
(5) Serving the activities of state agencies as prescribed by specialized laws.
Photo 1. Highlights Decree 13/2021/ND-CP protection of personal data - Hotline: 097 211 8764
Second, measures to protect personal data.
Personal data protection measures are in place from the very beginning and throughout the processing of personal data. Measures to protect personal data, including:
- Management measures;
- Technical measures;
- Competent state management agencies took measures;
- Investigation and procedural measures implemented by competent state agencies.
Third, conditions to ensure the protection of personal data.
- Personal data protection force;
- Agencies, organizations and individuals are responsible for propagating and disseminating knowledge and skills, raising awareness of personal data protection for agencies, organizations and individuals;
- Ensure facilities and operating conditions for the Agency in charge of personal data protection.
Fourth, the agency in charge of personal data protection: the Department of Cybersecurity and high-tech crime Prevention and Control - Ministry of Public Security.
Fifth, violations of personal data protection regulations can be criminally prosecuted.
Decree 13/2023/ND-CP takes effect from July 1, 2023.
Photo 2. Free legal advice_Hotline: 0972118764
Socio-Economic General Department - TLK Law Firm
According to chinhphu.vn
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd., besides providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services. ; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at hotline: 097 211 8764 for advice from a lawyer. Directly (completely free consultation)