On August 3, 2023, the Minister of Planning and Investment issued Decision 1358/QD-BKHĐT on promulgating a Toolkit to assess potential small and medium enterprises participating in the value chain.
Accordingly, in Decision 1358/QD-BKHĐT, the Toolkit for assessing potential SMEs in the value chain has been adjusted and developed based on the actual status of operations and participation in the value chain. of small and medium enterprises in Vietnam.
Photo 1. Promulgating a toolkit to assess potential small and medium enterprises participating in the value chain for agencies and organizations supporting small and medium enterprises to refer and use _ Hotline: 0972118764
Agencies and organizations supporting small and medium-sized enterprises evaluate potential small and medium-sized enterprises to participate in the value chain according to the provisions of Decree 80/2021/ND-CP based on the following 11 main criteria:
1. Leadership and governance;
2. Finance and accounting;
3. Quality management system;
4. Supplier/material control;
5. Process control;
6. Production management;
7. Maintenance and management of measuring equipment;
8. Human resource training;
9. New product research and development capacity;
10. Health, Safety and Environment;
11. Technology and digital transformation.
Pursuant to Section II of the Toolkit for evaluating potentials in the value chain, Decision 1358/QD-BKHĐT provides guidance on assessment methods through questionnaires and scoring methods as follows:
Firstly, each sub-criteria (question) will have 3 different rating scales.
Secondly, the criteria for learning about technology and digital transformation have 2 evaluation levels.
The maximum total score for questions belonging to 11 main criteria groups is 100 points. Based on the total score achieved, the willingness to participate in the value chain of small and medium enterprises is classified into 3 groups as type A (ratio of 80% or higher), type B (ratio of scores from 50% to less than 80%) and grade C (ratio of scores below 50%).
Pursuant to Article 24 of Decree 80/2021/ND-CP stipulating the criteria for determining the value chain and selecting small and medium enterprises to participate in the value chain for support as follows:
- A value chain is determined when the following criteria are simultaneously met:
1. manufacture and distribute products to consumers;
2. There are enterprises at the top of the value chain in the value chain;
3. There are small and medium-sized enterprises that have the potential to supply products and services to leading enterprises in the chain.
- Small and medium enterprises participating in the value chain are selected for support when they meet one of the following criteria:
1. Being the leading enterprise in the value chain;
2. Having contracts for purchase, sale, cooperation and association with leading enterprises in the chain;
3. Being assessed by the leading enterprise or agency or organization supporting small and medium enterprises as having the potential to become a supplier for the leading enterprise.
Photo 2. Free legal advice _ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK . Law Firm
According to Thuvienphapluat.vn
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd., in addition to providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services. ; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at hotline: 097 211 8764 for advice from a lawyer. directly (completely free consultation).