On August 1, 2023, the Ministry of Public Security issued itCircular 32/2023/TT-BCA stipulating the tasks, powers, form, content and process of patrolling, controlling and handling administrative violations on road traffic by the Traffic Police.
According to Circular 32/2023/TT-BCA, on controlling documents related to people and means of transport, when the databases are connected to the electronic identification and authentication system, identify If the information about the status of the papers is obtained, the control through checking and comparing the information of those papers in the electronic identification account is as valuable as the direct inspection of the papers.
Photo 1. From 15/09/023: Present vehicle documents integrated on VNeID_Hotline: 0972118764
According to Point a, Clause 1, Article 12 of Circular 32/2023/TT-BCA When stopping, the traffic police will control documents related to people and vehicles, including:
- Driving license;
- Certificate of fostering knowledge of law on road traffic, Diploma and certificate of operating special-use motorcycles;
- Vehicle registration certificate or a certified true copy of the vehicle registration certificate together with the original valid credit institution's receipt (as long as the credit institution keeps the original of the vehicle registration certificate);
- Certificate of inspection, stamp of technical safety and environmental protection, Certificate of validity period of the Certificate of inspection and stamp of inspection (for means of transport subject to regulations on inspection; determined);
- Certificate of compulsory civil liability insurance of the motor vehicle owner and other relevant necessary papers as prescribed (hereinafter collectively referred to as papers).
In addition, according to point a, b Clause 3 Article 18 Circular 32/2023/TT-BCA, when the vehicle to be controlled has stopped in position according to the instructions, the traffic police officer assigned to the control task stands in an appropriate and safe position and performs the task. notify traffic vehicle drivers and people on vehicles of the reasons for control; request the vehicle driver to present relevant documents or information of relevant documents in the electronic identity account to control:
- In case the vehicle driver presents the papers, the documents shall be directly checked and compared;
- In case the vehicle driver provides information about the documents in the e-identification account, he/she shall check and compare the information of such documents in the e-ID account. During the control process, if detecting that the electronic identity account shows signs of counterfeiting or individuals or organizations commit acts of violation in the case of having to temporarily seize, revoke the right to use, revoke or confiscate papers or In case of violations requiring verification of documents, they are requested to present such papers for handling in accordance with law.
Based on the foregoing,then people can use VNeID instead of vehicle documents when the traffic police check if the databases have been connected to the electronic identification and authentication system, identifying information about the status of the papers.
Circular 32/2023/TT-BCA takes effect from September 15, 2023.
Photo 2. Free legal advicefee_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK . Law Firm
According to VietnamNet Newspaper,
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd., in addition to providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services. ; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, whereby readers need advice on legal issues, please contact us according to the following instructions. Hotline: 097 211 8764 to be consulted directly by a lawyer (consultation is completely free).