From July 1, 2023, the base salary is adjusted to VND 1,800,000/month according to Decree No. 24/2023/ND-CP of the Government. Therefore, the premium rate and health insurance regime are also adjusted in accordance with the new regulations.
Currently, the cost of a medical examination and treatment is lower than 15% of the base salary (lower than VND 223,500), the health insurance participants are paid 100% of the cost. Thus, when the basic salary increases to VND 1.8 million/month, the cost for 1 medical examination mentioned above will change to VND 270,000. The increaseThe base rate increased, causing some health insurance premiums to increase accordingly. At the same time, many benefits of health insurance participants will also increase.
Photo 1. From july 1, how does household health insurance payment change when base wage increases?_Hotline: 0972118764
Currently, the health insurance premium rate for households is made according to the provisions of Decree No. 146/2018/ND-CP, dated October 17, 2018, according to which:
- The first person: 4.5% of the base salary;
- The second person: 70% of the first person's contribution (3.15% of the base salary).
- The third person: 60% of the contribution of the first person (2.7% of the base salary).
- The fourth person: 50% of the contribution of the first person (2.25% of the base salary).
- The fifth person onwards: 40% of the first person's contribution (1.8% of the base salary).
From July 1, 2023, when the basic salary is increased to VND 1.8 million/month, the household health insurance premium will be as follows:
- The first person: 81,000 VND/month; 972,000 VND/year (before July 1st: 67,050 VND/month; 804,600 VND/year).
- Second person: 56,700 VND/month; 680,400 VND/year (before 1/7: 46,935 VND/month; 563,220 VND/year).
- The third person: 48,600 VND/month; 583,200 VND/year (before July 1st: 40,230 VND/month; 482,760 VND/year).
- The fourth person: 40,500 VND/month; 486,000 VND/year (before 1/7: 33,525 VND/month; 402,300 VND/year).
- The fifth person onwards: 32,400 VND/month; 388,800 VND/year (before 1/7: 26,820 VND/month; 321,480 VND/year).
Thus, it can be seen that the more members a household has, the lower the monthly payment will be.
Photo 2. Free legal advicefee_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK . Law Firm
According to Law Newspaper,
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd., in addition to providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services. ; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, whereby readers need advice on legal issues, please contact us as follows: Hotline: 097 211 8764 to be consulted directly by a lawyer (consultation is completely free).