On September 6, 2023, the Government issued Decree 67/2023/ND-CP regulating compulsory insurance for civil liability of motor vehicle owners, compulsory fire and explosion insurance; Compulsory insurance in construction investment activities.
Specifically, Decree 67/2023/ND-CP stipulates cases where compulsory fire and explosion insurance is not covered as follows:
Cases excluding insurance liability for facilities at risk of fire and explosion according to the provisions of the law on fire prevention and fighting (except for nuclear facilities): Insurers are not responsible for compensation dangerous in the following cases:
(1) Earthquake, volcanic eruption or other natural disturbances;
(2) Damage caused by political, security and social order and safety events;
(3) Property is burned or exploded according to the decision of a competent state agency;
(4) Self-fermenting or self-heating property; property subjected to a heat treatment process;
(5) Lightning strikes directly on the insured property but does not cause fire or explosion;
(6) Nuclear weapon materials causing fire and explosion;
(7) Machinery, electrical equipment or parts of electrical equipment are damaged due to the direct impact of overloading, overpressure, short circuit, self-heating, electric arc, electric leakage due to any cause, including lightning;
(8) Damage caused by the insured's intentional act of causing fire or explosion; due to intentional violation of regulations on fire prevention and fighting and being the direct cause of fire or explosion;
(9) Damage to data, software and computer programs;
(10) Damage caused by burning forests, bushes, grasslands, or burning for the purpose of cleaning fields or land.
Picture 1. Cases where fire insurance is not covered from October 22, 2023 _ hotline: 097 211 8764
For cases of exclusion of insurance liability for nuclear facilities: The insurer and the insurance buyer agree on the cases of exclusion of insurance liability on the basis of acceptance by the reinsurer. favorable.
Thus, the cases specified in Decree 67/2023/ND-CP above will not be covered by insurance for facilities at risk of fire and explosion according to the provisions of the law on fire prevention and fighting.
Decree 67/2023/ND-CP takes effect from September 6, 2023.
Photo 2. Free legal advice _ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic Summary Department - TLK Law Company Limited
According to chinphu.vn
Dear readers, TLK Law Company Limited, in addition to providing readers with useful intellectual information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to fulfill social responsibility, if readers need advice on issues related to the Law, please contact us at hotline: 097 211 8764 to get advice from a lawyer. Direct consultation (completely free consultation).