Recently, on June 24, 2022, the Government issued Decree No. 42/2022/ND-CP amending Decree No. 43/2011/ND-CP regulating the provision of information and public services online by State agencies in the network environment. Accordingly, each public administrative service is attached to one or several administrative procedures to solve a specific task related to organizations and individuals specified in this Decree.
Photo 1. Notes when providing online public services of state agencies on the network environment_Hotline: 097 211 8764
According to Decree No. 42/2022/ND-CP, online public services of state agencies are public administrative services and other services of state agencies provided to organizations and individuals in the network environment.
Accordingly, the competent authorities when providing national public services should pay attention to certain issues as follows:
1. Online levels of public service provision
According to regulations, competent state agencies provide online public services on 02 levels including:
- Full online public service: is a service that ensures the provision of all information about administrative procedures, and the implementation and settlement of administrative procedures are carried out in the network environment.
- Partial online public service: is an online public service that does not meet the conditions specified above.
2. List of online public services
The list of online public services is generally regulated as follows:
- The list and information of online public services must be updated on the National Database on administrative procedures, and synchronization and posted on the public service portal at ministerial and provincial levels.
- Online public services must be organized and categorized by the object of use (organizations, individuals), by a group of services (by topic), according to the level and agency performed to facilitate the search and use.
3. Which channel will provide online public services?
Regulations on public service provision channels are a new point in Decree No. 42/2022/ND-CP, according to which public service portals at ministerial and provincial levels are components of the information system for handling administrative procedures at ministerial and provincial levels, providing information and public services online under the ministry's jurisdiction, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, people's committees at all levels for organizations and individuals.
Decree No. 42/2022/ND-CP on the provision of online public information and services of State agencies in the network environment issued on June 26, 2022 officially took effect on August 15, 2022 to replace Decree No. 43/2011/ND-CP.
Photo 2. Free legal advice_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK Law Firm
According to Thuvienphapluat
Dear readers, in addition to providing helpful knowledge and information on economic, cultural, and social life, TLK Law Firm also offers legal services, accounting-tax, and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to perform social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at Hotline: 097 211 8764 for direct advice from a lawyer (completely free consultation).