On October 2, 2023, the Minister of Justice issued Circular 08/2023/TT-BTP guiding notary practice trainees.
Pursuant to Circular 08/2023/TT-BTP, people who are eligible to register for a probationary period under the provisions of the Notary Law must self-intern at a notary practice organization on the list published by the Department of Justice. Accordingly, the application file for civil servant probationary registration includes:
- Application for registration of notary practice internship (Form TP-TSCC-01a or Form TP-TSCC-01b);
- Certificate of graduation from notary training course or certificate of completion of notary training course or equivalent recognition decision for people who received notary training abroad (certified copy or photocopy attached with the original for comparison).
The person whose probation is certified by a public practice organization shall submit directly or by post or through the Public Administrative Service Center 01 set of probation registration dossier to the Department of Justice where the certified public practice organization is located. probationary.
Within 07 working days from the date of receiving complete and valid documents, the Department of Justice shall issue a decision to register for a notary practice internship and send the decision to the probationer registrant and the notary practice organization certifying the internship. the; In case of refusal, a written response must be provided clearly stating the reason.
People who are registered as trainees by the Department of Justice are called notary trainees.
Photo 1. Application for registration of notary practice internship from November 20, 2023 _ hotline: 097 211 8764
Also according to Circular 08/2023/TT-BTP, people falling into one of the following cases are not allowed to register for internship:
- People who are being prosecuted for criminal liability, convicted by a legally effective court judgment for an unintentional crime whose criminal record has not yet been erased, or for an intentional crime;
- People who are being subject to administrative handling measures according to the provisions of law on handling of administrative violations;
- People who have lost or have limited civil capacity or have difficulty in cognition and behavior control;
- People who are cadres, civil servants, public employees (except officials working at the Notary Public), officers, professional soldiers, defense workers in agencies and units of the People's Army; officers, non-commissioned officers, workers in agencies and units of the People's Public Security Forces;
- Officials are disciplined in the form of dismissal, civil servants and public employees are disciplined in the form of dismissal, or officers, professional soldiers, workers, and civil servants in agencies and units of the People's Army Civilians, officers, non-commissioned officers, workers, and civil servants in units under the People's Public Security are disciplined in the form of being stripped of their military or People's Police titles or being removed from the profession;
- People who are working under a labor contract for an agency, organization, or enterprise.
(Except for the case of working under a labor contract at a notary practice organization where the person interns or signs a labor contract with an agency, organization or enterprise where the working time does not coincide with the working day and hour. work of a public practice organization certifying trainees).
Thus, if you fall into one of the above cases, you will not be able to register as a trainee. When registering for a probationary period, you prepare the application for notary practice probation as prescribed by law.
Circular 08/2023/TT-BTP takes effect from October 2, 2023.
Photo 2. Free legal advice _ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic Summary Department - TLK Law Company Limited
According to botuphap.gov
Dear readers, TLK Law Company Limited, in addition to providing readers with useful intellectual information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to fulfill social responsibility, if readers need advice on issues related to the Law, please contact us at hotline: 097 211 8764 to get advice from a lawyer. Direct consultation (completely free consultation).