On October 2, 2023, the Minister of Justice issued Circular 08/2023/TT-BTP guiding notary practice trainees.
Specifically, Circular 08/2023/TT-BTP regulates the content of notary practice internships including:
(1) Skills in receiving and classifying notarization requests; Skills in checking the authenticity and legality of documents included in the notarization request file; Skills in reviewing and identifying subjects and civil behavior capacity of participants signing contracts and transactions;
(2) Skills in dealing with notarization requesters, behavior according to the Code of Ethics for notary practice; Skills in explaining to the notarization requester the legal rights, obligations and interests of the notarization requester, the meaning and legal consequences of notarization; Skills to explain reasons when refusing notarization requests;
Photo 1. Content of notary practice internship from November 20, 2023 _ Hotline: 097 211 8764
(3) Research skills and propose solutions to notarization request documents;
(4) Skills in drafting contracts and transactions at the request of the person requesting notarization; Skills in checking the authenticity and legality of draft contracts and transactions prepared by the notarization requester; verification skills;
(5) Skills for notarizing translations; skills to authenticate copies and authenticate signatures in papers and documents;
(6) Testimony drafting skills;
(7) Check, arrange and classify notarized and authenticated documents for storage;
(8) Skills in exploiting and using notary databases and applying information technology in notary activities;
(9) Management skills for notary practice organization;
(10) Other notary-related skills and tasks as assigned by the trainee notary instructor.
Notaries instruct trainees to guide trainees in implementing the above notary practice training contents. For people with a probationary period of 06 months, the notary instructing the probationer shall review and agree with the notary practice organization certifying the probationer on the probationary contents that need to be focused and allocating time for each internship. The content of the internship is suitable for the trainee.
Circular 08/2023/TT-BTP takes effect from November 20, 2023 and replaces Circular 04/2015/TT-BTP dated April 15, 2015.
Photo 2. Free legal advice _ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic Summary Department - TLK Law Company Limited
According to botuphap.gov
Dear readers, TLK Law Company Limited, in addition to providing readers with useful intellectual information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to fulfill social responsibility, if readers need advice on issues related to the Law, please contact us at hotline: 097 211 8764 to get advice from a lawyer. Direct consultation (completely free consultation)