On April 12, 2023, Deputy Prime Minister Tran Luu Quang signed Decision No. 09/2023/QD-TTg stipulating the order, procedures, authority, issuance and management of APEC business travel cards (ABTCs).
Pursuant to Article 8 of Decision 09/2023/QD-TTg stipulating the conditions to be considered for issuance of ABTC cards are as follows:
(1) Conditions for the agency or organization where the entrepreneur is working:
There is a need to send personnel to travel frequently and short-term to attend conferences, seminars, annual meetings and activities on cooperation and economic development of APEC.
(2) Conditions for enterprises where entrepreneurs work:
- The enterprise has operated continuously for 12 months or more, strictly complied with the provisions of law on trade, tax, customs, labor, social insurance and other relevant laws;
- Enterprises must have direct business cooperation and signing activities with partners of APEC member economies;
- There is a need to send personnel to travel frequently, short-term to carry out business cooperation, trade, investment, service or other economic purposes in APEC member economies.
Photo 1. Conditions for carrying out procedures for issuance of ABTC cards according to Decision 09/2023/QD-TTg_Hotline: 097 211 8764
(3) Conditions for business people to apply for ABTCs
- Being full 18 years old and having full civil act capacity;
- Currently working, holding actual positions at agencies, organizations or enterprises for 12 months or more up to the time of applying for permission to use ABTCs;
- Not falling into the cases of suspension of exit as prescribed in Article 36 of the Law on Exit and Entry of Vietnamese citizens.
Thus, to be issued a business ABTC card; The agency, organization or enterprise where the entrepreneur works must meet the above conditions.
Decision: 09/2023/QD-TTg effective from 10/07/2023.
Photo 2. Free legal advice_Hotline: 0972118764
Socio-Economic General Department - TLK Law Firm
According to chinhphu.vn
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd. Besides providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at hotline: 097 211 8764 for advice from a lawyer. Directly (completely free consultation)