On December 29, 2023, the Prime Minister issued Official Telegram 1436/CD-TTg on ensuring payment activities of the system of credit institutions.
To meet the legal transaction, payment and payment needs of people and businesses in the last days of 2023 and the New Year and Lunar New Year holidays in 2024, the Prime Minister requested the State Bank of Vietnam Nam performs the following key tasks:
- Direct the organization and operation of the financial transaction clearing and switching system to ensure the payment system operates stably, safely, and smoothly 24/24 hours and 7/7 days, serving payment needs well. payment, the need to withdraw cash through the ATM system before and during the New Year and the Lunar New Year of the Dragon in 2024. Well organize the provision of payment services of the National Interbank Payment System;
- Well organize the work of regulating and supplying cash, meeting the cash needs of the economy in both value and par value structure; ensure security and safety of treasury;
- Closely coordinate with competent authorities to strengthen inspection, promptly detect and strictly handle violations in buying and selling foreign currency and gold and making currency exchanges not in accordance with legal regulations. the law;
Photo 1. Ensuring credit institutions' payment systems operate stably during Tet 2024_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
- Strengthen network security supervision and deploy necessary technical measures and personnel arrangements to ensure the safe operation of payment systems and related systems;
- Direct credit institutions and foreign bank branches:
+ Have measures to ensure liquidity, arrange staff to work to provide stable, safe, and smooth payment services before and during the New Year and Lunar New Year of the Dragon in 2024. Well organized foreign exchange services, strengthening foreign currency exchange activities to serve the needs of foreign tourists.
+ Meet the need for credit capital to serve production and business development of people and businesses at the end of the year and the beginning of the year; Direct credit to priority areas according to the Government's policies, especially growth drivers and resolutely combat negativity in credit supply; Continue to strictly and effectively control credit for potentially risky areas, group interests, cross-ownership…
Thus, to meet the legal transaction, payment and payment needs of people and businesses in the last days of the year, the Prime Minister has requested the State Bank of Vietnam to carry out the above key tasks.
Official dispatch 1436/CD-TTg takes effect from December 29, 2023.
Photo 2. Free legal advice _ Hotline: 0972118764
Socio-Economic Summary Department - TLK Law Company Limited
According to thuvienphapluat.vn
Dear readers, TLK Law Company Limited, in addition to providing readers with useful intellectual information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to fulfill social responsibility, if readers need advice on issues related to the Law, please contact us at hotline: 097 211 8764 to get advice from a lawyer. Direct consultation (completely free consultation).