On October 30, 2023, the Ministry of Industry and Trade issued Directive 13/CT-BCT on implementing solutions to ensure balance of supply and demand, stabilizing the market at the end of 2023 and the Lunar New Year of the Dragon 2024.
Specifically, according to Directive 13/CT-BCT, solutions to ensure petroleum supply during the Lunar New Year of Giap Thin 2024.
To ensure the balance of supply and demand of essential goods, stabilize the commodity market at the end of 2023 and the Lunar New Year of the Dragon in 2024, and at the same time serve as a premise for implementing macroeconomic goals in 2024 of the Government, the Ministry of Industry and Trade requests the Departments of Industry and Trade of provinces and centrally run cities to seriously carry out a number of tasks, for example:
- Monitor and evaluate the supply and demand of goods, especially essential goods, goods with high demand or price fluctuations in the area in recent times to proactively have plans or suggestions. with the authorities on measures to ensure the balance of supply and demand, stabilize the market, and prevent shortages and supply interruptions that cause sudden price increases during the year-end and Lunar New Year;
- Proactively advise the Provincial People's Committee on plans to prepare supplies and reserve essential goods for Tet; Deploy measures to stabilize the market according to the provisions of law; Coordinate with the banking industry to support and connect businesses that produce and distribute essential goods for Tet with credit institutions in the area to access loans with preferential interest rates and reserve goods. stabilize the market before, during and after the Lunar New Year;
Photo 1. Solutions to ensure petroleum supply during the Lunar New Year of Giap Thin 2024_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
- Coordinate with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and functional units to closely monitor production situation, weather developments, epidemics, evaluate production capacity, supply sources of agricultural products, Essential foods for the market at the end of the year and Lunar New Year; proactively have plans or propose plans to ensure supply and stabilize the market for essential agricultural products and foods at the end of the year and the Lunar New Year of Giap Thin 2024;
- Preside over and coordinate with relevant Departments, Boards and branches to organize activities to connect distribution businesses and essential food suppliers, creating a source of goods to stabilize the market for Tet; Coordinate with localities to implement trade promotion activities, connecting supply and demand to support the consumption of safe food products and regional specialties combined to create a source of goods for Tet;
- Promote the implementation of activities to implement the Campaign for Vietnamese people to prioritize using Vietnamese goods, the Program to bring Vietnamese goods to the countryside, to industrial zones and clusters combined with fairs and promotion programs, reduce prices, stimulate consumer demand;
- Organize sales trips to rural, remote and remote areas, prepare good sources of policy goods, support goods and essential consumer goods, goods for Tet to provide early and complete supply to customers. people in rural, mountainous, remote, and island areas, and pay special attention to supplying goods to areas damaged by natural disasters in sufficient quantity, at reasonable prices, and with good quality. guaranteed;
- Urge businesses to implement domestic trade promotion activities and consumer stimulation programs; There is a mechanism to prioritize and create conditions for businesses participating in the Stabilization Program to expand goods distribution networks to densely populated areas, industrial parks, suburban districts, remote areas, and regional areas. islands...to increase access to affordable goods for middle and low income people;
- Direct petroleum businesses in the area to have adequate reserves to have plans to ensure petroleum supply for the market at the end of the year and Lunar New Year; Coordinate with competent authorities to strengthen supervision and inspection of sales maintenance and implementation of legal regulations on petroleum trading, quality control, measurement, and selling prices of petroleum circulated on the market. market;
- Inspect, supervise and direct power companies in the area to provide adequate and stable electricity supply and have backup plans to supply electricity for production and people's daily activities. Focus on ensuring fire safety and prevention in public places, residential areas, and entertainment areas.
Thus, solutions to ensure petroleum supply during the Lunar New Year of Giap Thin are prescribed as above according to Directive 13/CT-BCT.
See details in Directive 13/CT-BCT dated October 30, 2023.
Photo 2. Free legal advice- Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department - TLK Law Firm
According to moit.gov.vn
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd. Besides providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at hotline: 097 211 8764 for advice from a lawyer. Directly (completely free consultation).