On October 18, 2022, the Government issued Decree 82/2022/ND-CP amending and supplementing some articles of the Government's Decree No. 113/2017/ND-CP dated October 9, 2017, regulating detailing and guiding the implementation of the Law on Chemicals. This content is considered one of the significant revisions in the industrial manufacturing industry.
=> See more: Cases of registration for changes in foreign loans in Vietnam
This Decree has added some chemicals to the List of chemicals subject to conditional production and trading in the industrial sector as follows: (name of the chemical in Vietnamese with HS code for reference)
- Ammonia (anhydrous): 28141000; Acetylene: 29012910; Chlorine: 28011000; Fluorine: 28013000;
- Hydrogen: 28041000; Hydrogen fluoride: 28111100; Hydrogen sulphide: 28111990;
- Sulfur dioxide: 28112920; Nitric acid: 28080000; Phosphorus (White, yellow, red): 28047000.
Adding to the list of group 1 industrial precursors includes:
- Bromocyclopentane: 29033990; Chlorocyclopentane: 29038900; Cyclopentyl magnesium bromide: 29319090;
- 2-Chlorobenzonitrile: 29269000; 2-Bromobenzonitrile: 29269000; 1-phenyl-1-propanone: 29143900.
=> See more: Electronic identification accounts can replace the citizen identification
Ảnh 1: More chemicals for conditional production and trading in industrial_Hotline: 0972118764
In addition, regulations on cases not subject to the issuance of Certificates of eligibility for production and trading of chemicals subject to conditional production and trading in the industrial sector are supplemented as follows:
- Activities of chemical dilution and mixing without chemical reactions forming chemicals for conditional production and trading in the industrial sector to put into use and production of other products and goods of organizations and individuals;
- The chemical composition in the mixture of substances on the List of chemicals subject to conditional production and trading in the industrial sector has a content of less than 0.1% in the mixture.
Decree 82/2022/ND-CP takes effect from December 22, 2022; Clause 14, Article 1 of Decree 82/2022/ND-CP amending Article 27 of Decree 113/2017/ND-CP takes effect one year from December 22, 2022.
Photo 2. Free legal advice_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK. Law Firm
According to thuvienphapluat.vn
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd., in addition to providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural, and social life, we are also an organization providing Legal services; Professional accounting - tax, and Trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, if you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at the hotline: 097 211 8764 for advice from a lawyer (completely free consultation).