According to the Law on Occupational Safety and Health, at the request of the Director of the Department of Labor Safety, the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs issued Circular No. 24/2022/TT-BLDTBXH related to the compensation in kind for employees working in conditions with dangerous and harmful factors.
=> See also: From March 1, 2023, will issue ordinary passports with electronic chips for Vietnamese citizens
In particular, this Circular stipulates the conditions, levels, and principles of organizing training in kind for employees working in states with dangerous and harmful factors.
Photo 1. Increase the level of compensation in kind for employees from March 1, 2023_ Hotline: 0972118764
The level of compensation in kind is calculated on a daily basis and has monetary value according to the following levels of compensation:
- Level 1: 13,000 VND (increasing 3,000 VND);
- Level 2: 20,000 VND (increasing 5,000 VND);
- Level 3: 26,000 VND (an increase of 6,000 VND);
- Level 4: 32,000 VND (an increase of 7,000 VND).
Note: The increase is calculated in comparison with the allowance level specified in Circular 25/2013/TT-BLDTBXH which has expired.
For employees who are eligible for fostering, the specific level of compensation for each profession or job is specified in Appendix I of Circular 24/2022/TT-BLDTBXH and is applied according to the corresponding working time, respond as follows:
- If they work 50% or more of the standard working time of the working day, they are also entitled to the allowance for compensation;
- If they work less than 50% of the standard working time of the working day, they will be entitled to half of the allowance;
- In case the employee works overtime, the allowance in kind will be increased proportionally to the number of overtime hours according to the above principle.
=> See also: 3 new points when paying personal income tax in 2023
Circular 24/2022/TT-BLDTBXH takes effect from March 1, 2023.
Photo 2. Free legal advice_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK Law Firm
According to baochinhphu.vn
Dear Readers, in addition to providing our readers with useful intellectual information about economic, cultural, and social life, TLK Law Firm is also an organization providing legal services; professional accounting – tax, and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at the hotline: 097 211 8764 to be consulted directly by a lawyer (consultation is completely free).