Towards the goal of enhancing the application of information technology to provide level 4 online public services, creating favorable conditions for businesses, and reducing compliance costs when carrying out administrative procedures, Deputy Prime Minister Le Van Thanh has just signed and promulgated Decree No. 69/2022/ND-CP amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Decrees related to maritime business activities.
Specifically, Decree 69/2022/ND-CP has amended and supplemented 5 Decrees related to business activities in the maritime sector, including:
1. Decree No. 70/2016/ND-CP issued by the Government on July 1, 2016, stipulating conditions for providing maritime safety assurance services;
2. Decree No. 29/2017/ND-CP issued by the Government on March 20, 2017, stipulating the conditions for training and training establishments and recruitment and supply organization of marine crew;
3. Decree No. 37/2017/ND-CP issued by the Government on April 4, 2017, stipulating conditions for seaport operation business;
4. Decree No. 58/2017/ND-CP issued by the Government on May 10, 2017, detailing a number of articles of the Vietnam Maritime Code on the management of maritime activities;
5. Decree No. 05/2017/ND-CP issued by the Government on January 16, 2017, regulates the handling of sunken property on inland waterways, seaport waters, and Vietnamese territorial waters.
Photo 1. Reducing and simplifying administrative procedures related to maritime business activities _ Hotline: 0972118764
The administrative procedures to be reduced and simplified related to business activities in the maritime sector as prescribed by Decree 69/2022/ND-CP include:
1. Procedures for vessel navigation route assignment;
2. Procedures for granting the Certificate of eligibility for seaport operation business;
3. Procedures for re-issuance of the Certificate of eligibility for seaport operation business;
4. Procedures for issuance of the Certificate of Conformity in terms of seafarer recruitment and supply;
5. Procedures for re-issuance of Certificate of Conformity on recruitment and supply of seafarers;
6. Agreement on location, detailed specifications of seaports, ports, wharves and navigational channels;
Photo 2. Reducing and simplifying administrative procedures related to maritime business activities_ Hotline: 0972118764
7. To give opinions on construction projects in seaport waters and other works built in seaport waters;
8. Procedures for announcing the putting of navigational channels into use in case the navigational channel is announced after the time of announcement of the opening of a seaport or the navigational channel is newly invested or re-announced due to adjustment, expansion, or enhancement grant;
9. Procedures for announcing the opening of harbors, wharves, floating terminals and dedicated waters;
10. Procedures for announcing the closure of ports, wharves, floating terminals, and dedicated waters;
11. Procedures for approving the establishment of maritime signals;
12. Procedures for putting marine signals into use;
13. Procedures for arrival at seaports for foreign ships carrying out activities in scientific research, fisheries, rescue, salvage of sunken property, towing assistance in seaport waters, training and culture, sports, installation and construction of marine and underground works, serving survey, exploration, and exploitation of natural resources, repair and construction services, and environmental activities in Vietnam's territorial waters;
14. Procedures for approving the plan to salvage sunken property.
Photo 3. Free legal advice_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Decree 69/2022/ND-CP takes effect from October 30, 2022.
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK Law Firm
According to baochinhphu.vn
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, in addition to providing you with helpful information about economic, cultural, and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services; professional accounting - tax, and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at the hotline: 097 211 8764 to be consulted directly by a lawyer (consultation is completely free).