On December 31, 2022, the Ministry of Health issued Circular 18/2022/TT-BYT amending and supplementing several articles of Circular 56/2017/TT-BYT dated December 29, 2017, by the Minister of Health. detailing the implementation of the Law on Social Insurance and the Law on Occupational Safety and Health in the health sector
=> See also: Registration, adjustment of payment of compulsory social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, occupational accident, and occupational disease insurance, issuance of social insurance books, insurance cards medical
Specifically, 06 new regulations on social insurance benefits from February 15, 2023, include:
1. Circular 18/2022/TT-BYT amending cases of illness entitled to one-time social insurance include:
- If you are suffering from one the life-threatening disease such as cancer, polio, cirrhosis of the liver ascites, leprosy, severe tuberculosis, or HIV infection that has turned to AIDS;
- Persons suffering from diseases and disabilities with a decrease in working capacity of 81% or more and unable to control themselves or perform activities to serve their daily living needs but need someone to monitor them. , help, and complete care.
2. Circular 18/2022/TT-BYT amending the dossier of the first examination and assessment to enjoy social insurance and records of re-examination due to recurrence in Circular 56/2017/TT-BYT;
3. Circular 18/2022/TT-BYT amending regulations on a re-inspection time limit as follows:
For cases of re-assessment of occupational accidents and occupational diseases, employees are entitled to take the initiative to go for an assessment of the level of working capacity reduction and be paid a fee for assessment in case the assessment results are satisfactory. conditions to adjust and increase the allowance for occupational accidents and diseases;
4. Circular 18/2022/TT-BYT additionally stipulates:
In case an employee has a miscarriage, abortion, curettage, abortion, or stillbirth with a gestational age of 13 weeks or more, the maximum leave period prescribed by the Law on Social Insurance shall not exceed 50 days for employees. once issued a certificate of leave to enjoy social insurance.
Photo 1: 06 new regulations on social insurance benefits from February 15, 2023_Hotline:0972118764
5. Circular 18/2022/TT-BYT, regulations have been added to issue certificates of leave to enjoy social insurance for people infected with Covid-19. Accordingly, people infected with COVID-19 who receive inpatient or outpatient treatment at the following medical examination and treatment establishments will be granted a certificate of leave for social insurance benefits:
- Medical examination and treatment establishments established under the provisions of the 2009 Law on Medical Examination and Treatment;
- COVID-19 collection and treatment facilities established under the provisions of Resolution 168/2021/NQ-CP.
6. Circular 18/2022/TT-BYT has added the following provisions:
In case the employee has received medical examination and treatment but has not been issued with a hospital discharge certificate, birth certificate, certificate of maternity leave, certificate of insufficient health to take care of the child after birth, certificate of leave of absence from work. If the employee is entitled to social insurance, the medical examination and treatment facility where the employee has received medical examination and treatment shall base himself on the provisions of this Circular and the person's written request as the basis for granting the hospital discharge certificate, birth certificate, , certificate of maternity leave, certificate of not being healthy enough to take care of the child after birth, certificate of leave to enjoy social insurance, in which in the date, month and year part of the signature of the operator occupation according to the date of issue.
=> See also: If you already have social insurance or health insurance, should you join social insurance?
Photo 2: Free legal advice _Hotline: 0972118764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK. Law Firm
According to tienphong.vn
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd., in addition to providing you with helpful knowledge and information about economic, cultural, and social life, we are also an organization providing Legal services; Professional accounting - tax, and Trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, if you need advice on legal issues, don't hesitate to contact us at the hotline: 097 211 8764 for advice from a lawyer (completely free consultation).