On October 16, 2023, the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs issued Decision 1549/QD-LDTBXH announcing amended and supplemented administrative procedures in the field of occupational safety and hygiene within the scope of its authority. State management functions of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs. These include regulations on procedures for granting occupational safety technical inspector certificates.
=> See more: Present vehicle documents integrated on VNeID
Specifically, according to Decision 1549/QD-LDTBXH, the procedure for granting occupational safety technical inspector certificates is as follows:
Step 1: Receive application for Inspector Certificate
Individuals who need an inspector certificate send 01 set of application documents for an inspector certificate to the Department of Labor Safety, Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
Step 2: Evaluate the application for an inspector certificate;
Step 3: Issue the inspector's certificate or respond in writing clearly stating the reason for not issuing it
No more than 05 working days from receipt of complete and valid dossier, the Department of Labor Safety shall issue an inspector certificate or issue a written response clearly stating the reason for not issuing an inspector certificate to the applicant. recommendation.
Photo 1. Procedures for granting occupational safety technical inspector certificate- Hotline: 097 211 8764
According to Decision 1549/QD-LDTBXH, the application file for a certificate of occupational safety technical inspector includes:
(1) Application for inspector certificate (01 copy);
(2) Certified copy of the certificate applicant's university diploma or present the original for comparison (01 copy);
(3) Documents proving standards specified in Decree 44/2016/ND-CP (01 copy of each type), specifically:
- Documents proving at least 02 years of working as an inspection technician or working in design, production, installation, repair, operation, and maintenance of the subject of inspection;
- Documents proving that the training course and testing have been completed to meet the requirements for technical inspection of occupational safety with the inspected objects or have been conducting the inspection of the inspected objects for more than 10 years up to now. the time this Decree takes effect.
(4) 02 3x4 color photos of the person requesting the certificate taken within 6 months from the date of request.
Thus, to be granted a certificate of occupational safety technical inspector, you need to perform the steps as analyzed and prepare documents including the above components.
Decision 1549/QD-LDTBXH takes effect from October 16, 2023.
Photo 2. Free legal advice_Hotline: 0972118764
Social-Economic General Department - TLK Law Firm
According to molisa.vn
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd. Besides providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at hotline: 097 211 8764 for advice from a lawyer. Directly (completely free consultation).