On February 9, 2023, the Ministry of Finance issued Circular No. 11/2023/TT-BTC guiding the Management Board and standards and conditions for the appointment and dismissal of members of the Management Board in the public career units in the financial sector.
The scope of this circular is quite broad. Specifically, this Circular guides the functions, tasks, powers, organizational structure, operation regulations, and relationship of the Management Council in the public non-business unit with the head of the public service unit. public industry and superior management agencies; criteria and conditions for appointment and dismissal of members of the Management Board and the Chairman of the Management Council in public non-business units in the financial sector (hereinafter referred to as the Management Board).
Photo 1. New regulations on appointment of members of the Management Board in public non-business units in the financial sector_ Hotline: 0972118764
The structure of the Management Board by Circular 11/2023/TT-BTC includes:
1. Representatives of superior management agencies of public non-business units, including representatives of ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-attached agencies, and organizations established by the Government or the Prime Minister but not a public non-business unit, the provincial People's Committee and the immediate superior management agency (if any);
2. Heads of public non-business units;
3. Officials of public non-business units;
4. Representative of relevant organizations and units.
On the other hand, in terms of the number of members, the Management Board has from a minimum of 05 to a maximum of 11 people, including
1. Chairman of the Management Board;
2. Secretary of the Management Board;
3. Members of the Management Board.
Note: Depending on the task requirements, the Management Board may have an additional Vice Chairman of the Management Board. The number and structure of members of the Management Council of each specific public administrative unit shall be decided by the head of the agency competent to approve the autonomy scheme of the public administrative unit.
Regarding the appointment mechanism:
- The Chairman of the Management Council shall be selected and appointed by the head of the agency competent to approve the autonomy scheme of the public non-business unit from the representative of the leadership of the public administrative unit or the representative of the agency. superior management agencies of public non-business units;
- The Vice Chairman of the Management Board (if any), the Secretary of the Management Council, and members of the Management Council shall be appointed by the head of the agency competent to approve the autonomy scheme of the public non-business unit.
Circular 11/2023/TT-BTC takes effect from March 31, 2023.
Photo 2. Free legal advice_ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK Law Firm
According to hanoimoi.vn
Dear readers, in addition to providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural, and social life, TLK Law Firm is also an organization providing legal services; professional accounting – tax, and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at the hotline: 097 211 8764 to be consulted directly by a lawyer (consultation is entirely free).