On August 6, 2023, the Prime Minister issued Decision 933/QD-TTg on the central administrative procedure reform plan for the last 6 months of 2023.
Accordingly, the Plan sets out the goal of speeding up the process of amending and supplementing legal documents to implement the plan of reforming, reducing and simplifying regulations related to business activities and procedures. administrative procedures, citizenship papers have been approved by the Government and the Prime Minister, so that the reform plans will soon come to life, serving people and businesses.
Photo 1. Key tasks of the administrative procedure reform plan for the last 6 months of 2023 _ Hotline: 0972118764
1. Key tasks of the administrative procedure reform plan for the last 6 months of 2023
- Focusing on the final implementation of approved plans to reduce and simplify business regulations, administrative procedures, and citizenship papers;
- Review and report to the Prime Minister the overall plan to reduce and simplify 13 key groups of regulations and administrative procedures;
- Review and submit to the Prime Minister for approval the plan to reduce and simplify the priority groups of internal administrative procedures;
- Group other tasks.
2. List of administrative procedures that need to be implemented with the plan to simplify administrative procedures and citizen papers
- Issuing, renewing, re-granting the Certificate of satisfaction of security and order conditions (implemented at the central to district level);
- The YSDK: stipulates that the person responsible for security and order of the pawnshop business establishment must have a permanent residence permit for at least 5 years in the commune, ward or township where the business location is registered;
- Regarding the regime of information and reporting on the results of the implementation of regulations on security and order of business establishments;
- Regarding other regulations to ensure the consistency of the legal document system;
- Appraisal and approval of designs on fire prevention and fighting (implemented at central and provincial levels);
- Approving the facility's fire fighting plan (implemented at the provincial and district levels);
- Establishment of public kindergartens, preschools and kindergartens or permit the establishment of people-founded and private kindergartens, preschools and kindergartens;
- Allowing kindergartens, preschools and kindergartens to conduct educational activities;
- Establishing a center for foreign languages and informatics;
- Establishment of a boarding school for ethnic minorities;
- Establishment of a public university or permit the establishment of a private university;
- Commitment to support capital for enterprises investing in agriculture and rural areas;
- Acceptance and completion of investment items and supported tasks;
- Disbursement of capital support for enterprises;
- Designate a testing organization in the field of information and communication;
- Granting and re-granting fishing licenses;
- Report on updating and managing information about ships, ship owners, fishing vessel monitoring equipment;
- Issue certificates of eligibility for aquaculture (on request);
- Transfer of investment capital is the value of land use rights;
- Issuing permits for dumping at sea;
- Amending and supplementing the License for dumping at sea;
- Renewal of sea dumping permits;
- Examination of disability level in case of disagreement with the conclusions of the Council to determine the degree of disability;
- The assessment examination for cases where there is authentic evidence for the determination of disability level of the Council to determine the degree of disability is not objective and inaccurate;
- Re-issuance of birth certificate in case of mistake when recording birth certificate.
Decision 933/QD-TTg takes effect from the date of signing.
Photo 2. Free legal advice _ Hotline: 097 211 8764
Socio-Economic General Department – TLK . Law Firm
According to Thuvienphapluat.vn
Dear readers, TLK Law Firm, Ltd., in addition to providing you with useful knowledge and information about economic, cultural and social life, we are also an organization providing legal services. ; Professional accounting - tax and trade promotion with many years of experience.
With the desire to carry out social responsibility, in case you need advice on legal issues, please contact us at hotline: 097 211 8764 for advice from a lawyer. directly (completely free consultation).